16.2 Release Notes
What’s New in Oracle LATISTA Field Management Cloud Service v16.2
Welcome to Latista's latest release! This release includes minor improvements to the software.
We have updated the look and feel of the app. Please use the instructions below to clear your browser cache to view the changes.
Clearing Cache in Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
3. IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
4. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
5. Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
6. Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
7. The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
8. Click Delete.
9. When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
10. Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
Clearing Cache in Microsoft Edge
1. Click the Hub icon.
2. Click the History icon.
3. Click the link labeled Clear all history.
4. Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
5. Click the Clear button.
Clearing Cache in Chrome
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top right, click the Menu .
3. Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.